We help families give their children the best start in life.
About Group Support
- Home based support for families with children aged 0-14 years
- Volunteering opportunities in many different forms
- Home based basic skills training and guidance for parents and children
- Hi Fivers Saturday Group for children of our members aged 7-11 years
- We offer families choice
- We work in partnership – with each other, with families and with other agencies,
- We work in a spirit of openness, encouragement and enjoyment
- We are flexible and responsive to the needs of families.
How are families referred?
We accept referrals from any childcare organisation, but mainly families are referred by their Health Visitor or Social Worker, however families can refer themselves to the scheme. See this page about referrals
For how long does a volunteer visit?
It may be for just a few weeks, a few months or even years- depending on your needs and what our volunteers are able to offer. We will always discuss any changes with families first.
*Any information kept is confidential and will only be shared on consent. However any information will be shared with the relevant authorities if staff feel the safety / welfare of a child/ren is at risk. We work under the Data Protection Act 1998.